Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Hiatus

Howdy,

I truly apologize for my recent hiatus.  I have been having health problems for quite a while now (nothing life threatening, just life interrupting) and I started a new job in July, at which I work 50+ hours a week.  So, between my health, my job, and what little time left over I have for my husband, family, and friends I have not been able to wiggle in blogging.  Thankfully, my health insurance will kick in in October and I will be able to beginning exploring possible solutions.  My hope is that once I get my health back under control I will be able to continue my love of spreading nail joy.

I have not, however, stopped doing my nails  :)  So, for now my goal is to keep the galleries (which I have separated into Nail Art and Swatches & Plain Manicures) and collection list updated.  I will also answer any questions concerning these and related topics as quickly as my schedule allows.  I hope that y'all can understand and forgive me.  I do miss y'all and promise that I will be back as soon as possible.

Thanks & Gig 'em!


5 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you! I hope you come back soon and I hope you feel better <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of huggles and good healing energy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand, I recently was dianosed with rheumatoid arthritis and I haven't been able to do my nails till tonight. Luckily I had alot of posts already done and have been posting them. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother has rheumatoid. It is cruel disease. I pray that you retain your life and mobility for many, many years.

      Delete
  4. Thank you all so much for your continued support :) It means so much.

    ReplyDelete